26/06/2020 - Community Photographer Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

26/06/2020 - Community Photographer Event.

Hey guys,

Recently @flugs has put in some work and managed to make it possible for us to update the loading screen photos. As they are all quite outdated, we'd like to ask you guys to send in your best screenshots for a chance for them to be used in our new bundle of loading screen photos.

How to participate

To participate simply send me a PM with your screenshot (can be multiple) and also feel free to post them on this thread.

Preferable settings
- Highest model/texture detail
- Max AA
- Max AF
- 1080p
- Resolution 16:9
-No in-game or text hud visible.

What kind of screenshots are we looking for?

We're looking for photos which highlight the best features of the server, such as the custom weapons, vehicles, custom drug system and more. These photos should look attractive to potential new players and they should not include any fps counters or net graphs.
We're specifically looking for photos including the following aspects of PERP:
Organisations
Clothing
The Police Department
Jobs
Vehicles
Weapons
Drugs.

To get some inspiration, you can look at the images that have already been accepted at:

What's in it for you?

You won't go without getting credit for your screenshots if they're used. If your screenshot is featured on the new loading screen you will be mentioned on the slide, for example, "Photo taken by Bolli". Furthermore, I'll be giving a 100k reward to the person who submits the best screenshot.

I look forward to seeing some of these images, thanks, guys.

Dom_,
Community Manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Really cool idea, I made a bunch of loading screens before so I may as well give it another shot if I can :p

Reaction score
Maybe use waifu2x to try to upscale your screenshot/AA them a bit, ive had great results in the past with it.

Reaction score
if you have <1080p screenshots or one without any antialising you can use http://waifu2x.udp.jp/ to upscale them, i've gotten great results from it.
below screenshots are all upscaled from 1080P to 4K, so you can crop out chat/netgraph without much quality loss
f7f9443b.png

0e35d5e7.png

7d9d5190.png

Status
Not open for further replies.