AR 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lewis Davis

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Franklin Jones

His/Her SteamID: Unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 User demanded i let a suspect in front of hospital and the public and demanded i remove his ticket. User put his life at risk. Also 3.3 User did not play realistic as he did this infront of a government building and the public.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I was heavily involved in this situation, so I'm going to add my part on what happened.
So basically, me and our org had just run from a shootout in the Subs, where we killed 2 cops and 1 civillian. We started running from the subs to the city area to pick up another org member who had just arrived at hospital, and also to drop off our dead leader.
So then, as we saw our friend being restrained for some reason, Franklin decided to gunpoint you. I don't think he was willing to risk his org member being caught for the three murders we just committed.
I'm not trying to justify what @Rafxl_ did here, just inputting my perspective on the situation.

EDIT:
gFy6dx.jpg

6KbPdz.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would like to add the fact that I was AFK in the car and when I got back I saw someone gun pointing the officer then realised that my friend was cuffed so my initial instinct was to gunpoint the officer to take control of the situation as I thought my mate got caught for the murder or something. However I then was informed of why he was cuffed so I tied up the officer and left ASAP.
I can provide a demo from my point of view if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.