AR against: Max Glover / Moomoomaxmax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: sjappy10 / Sem Moretto
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Moomoomaxmax / Max Glover
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53383732
Why Should This Player Be Punished: While being a police officer, Max thought it would be a great idea to shoot me as a Swat officer. After he got revived by a medic he wanted to suicide in the Paralake. While he was doing that, he started to gunpoint me and an other officer. I shot him down and he didn't got revived that time.

After he respawned he continued being a troll. He was hitting citizens random with his nightstick, gave random tickets to other citizens and even shot an unarmed guy in the PD lobby. This player was just here to troll. I tried to talk to him, but he refused to listen and kept trolling.

After being arrested by Captain King, he disconnected to avoid being arrested.

Evidence (Demo Required):
-Demo 1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7dcwyhdu8ckq8my/perpheads_demo_2016-5-3_11-41-21.dem
-Demo 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/296jix1eq8vwkez/perpheads_demo_2016-5-3_12-41-00.dem
Tick:
-Demo 1: 66000
-Demo 2: complete demo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was there when Max Glover shot the man in the PD lobby for no justifiable reason. After the incident of shooting the man in the lobby, he proceeded to casually waltz off completely ignoring the 4+ officers and one SWAT officer gunpointing him. Afterwards, while he was in the process of being arrested, he decided to reconnect multiple times. (under the guise of it being his ability to magically vanish)

The user is clearly not here to roleplay

Last edited:
Reaction score
if what you you say is true ( I am too lazy to open the demos + I am at college) I will +Support this AR as it shows he is here to troll and "fuck about" my believed punishment if not a permanent ban to be a permanent blacklist from ALL government jobs

(Note: staff prepare for the RR's on lost money)

Reaction score
+Support
This person was obviously here to troll and not to roleplay.

He could have ruined someone's Perp life by giving that ticket.
Shooting random civilian in the PD lobby? Even if I randomly do that as a civilian I will receive a ban or a warning.
This person does not belong here on our Community!
#PleasePermanent

Reaction score
After looking over this Action Request, I can reveal that I am going to be supporting it.

From watching the demos it is clear to see that multiple rules were broken by the user. Including, but not limited to: The act of killing people over nothing, the act of handing out tickets for no reason, and the act of ignorance to multiple guns to his head. Yes the user is new to the server however with the amount of people telling him he was in the wrong and the ability to use common sense, the user should have realised that he was doing something wrong.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for 2 months, he is clearly not to rolepaly here properly on our server and has done more harm than good from that situation. Thanks for making this action request.

Status
Not open for further replies.