AR on Tim Jimzon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sonzy / John Edwardson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??? / Tim Jimzon (Owner of the car, don't know if he was the driver)

His/Her SteamID: ???

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4 and 2.1, drove away while i was gunpointing him and telling him to get out of the car.

Evidence (Demo Required):

- http://www.mediafire.com/file/1hylp02a2896lle/perpheads_demo_2016-10-30+13-37-40.dem [Demo File]

Tick: 40,000 Ish.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Posted on behalf of Tim Jimzon.

This is one of the most retarded action requests I have seen at my time at perpheads, this video completely fails to show the full situation, what you see in this video is a man standing in the middle of a road next to a police officer while trying to stop/shoot me, this is clearly breaking 3.4 and causes his whole base to be raided by police and all members of his organisation killed. The video also fails to show that prior to this event the user attempted to murder me, this raises the question, why would I stop? You have to be completely retarded to believe I'm going to stop for someone that attempted to murder me. I recommend banning this user for breaking 3.4, 2.1, 3.3. Many Thanks.

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Don't try and stop a supercar travelling down a road and complain because you didn't have the upper hand. The car was well in motion, and everything happened too fast to say he should have stopped - he had clear opportunity to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.