AR Callum Byford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Aero // Athena Lionheart-John
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The HitMan // Callum Byford
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97141976
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 and 2.1 - During a shootout we were killing cops, I gunpointed him and told him to get out of the car, he constantly ignored my gunpoint and told me to fuck off. Realistically I would've been able to shoot him through the window and he would've been dead, so if he would've acted realistically he should've just got out the car but no, what he did is drive around me all the time, drive me over and drive off from gunpoint.

Due to this taking so much time me and an org member also died.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
https://plays.tv/video/59f5fca14280efbccc/ar-3
I stopped Jamie as he had killed cops and Tried to kill me at Bazaar, As soon as the shooting started I wanted to get out of quickly, Jamie was being a melon and refused to move, you were killing cops when you GP'ed me, you really think i'm gonna let you kill me? I then decide to flee of which fails massively and results in a demolition with every other car in that Parking lot, Finally I manage to get free, not before running you over and your org member was then taking down by TFU.

Reaction score
Closed.

Hitman, I can see where you're coming from by saying "You were going to get shot anyways" had you exited the vehicle, however your "escape" was a rather clunky, so next time try and execute these escapes in a more realistic matter if possible. Consider this a verbal warning.

On the other hand, Jamie Wood shall be receiving a 5 day ban for violating 3.4 as he was body blocking The Hitman during a firefight.

Status
Not open for further replies.