AR on Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blocked/Charles Smithson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Callum/Callum Byford
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97141976
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, After killing my org member in a Bazaar shootout, Callum returned to Bazaar and started loitering around, looking for the rest of my org members, I tried taking my chance by baiting him into the parking lot and proceeded to gunpoint him while he had no gun out, I consistently asked him to put his hands up, the whole time he was in my line of sight, he refused to comply, did a little dance, took out a weapon, and shot me point blank
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why even gp me in the first place when all the suspects were dead? I had no DNA nor witnesses to prove their was a last person, I will get a video after I get back from work at 7pm
What do you mean you had no witnesses? Literally in the video a bystander tells you that there is one still alive, maybe watch the video first?

And all of this does not change the fact that I had you under gunpoint for 6 seconds without breaking line of sight once, this is 3.4 in its purest form.

Reaction score
What do you mean you had no witnesses? Literally in the video a bystander tells you that there is one still alive, maybe watch the video first?

And all of this does not change the fact that I had you under gunpoint for 6 seconds without breaking line of sight once, this is 3.4 in its purest form.
Still not answered why you gunpointed me in the first place.

Reaction score
Still not answered why you gunpointed me in the first place.
Aside from the fact that you are clearly not reading anything I'm saying as I have already explained why twice in this thread, you are using that argument to deflect the fact that you broke 3.4, if you think I broke a rule, make a separate AR.

However I wouldn't go down that road because if the only reason you broke 3.4 is because you thought I had no reason to gunpoint you then that is not only 3.4, but also 2.6.

Now accept the fact that you very clearly broke one of the most basic rules on the server and have a good day.

Reaction score
You claimed that Mortimer was alive yet he was dead outside, I also went around the van and was out of sight for me to pull my shotgun and take you down without you firing a shot. There was no-body left to hunt down and there was no DNA to support this claim neither were there any witnesses to support this either.

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score
ACCEPTED

We believe that whilst @Callum did have somewhere to take cover there was plenty of time before that where @Blocked Was telling you to put up your hands, this of which you ignored whilst trying to get away. We believe that if Blocked has tried to shoot you rather than waiting for you to comply under 3.4 then you wouldnt have lived.

No formal action will be taken but @Blocked you can make an RR for your gun

Reviewed with @Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.