AR - D1PE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: 1Philip2Philip
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D1PE
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68648618
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 2.1 6.5 2.5 Tried to kill me because I called him a retard when he picked up @Reetz food and beer.
Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was there when this happend he indeed shot u because you called him a retard wich i think is 2.5 and then he attempted to drive away while being gunpointed so 3.4 and then he got out of the situtation by leaving wich is 6.5 so this guy defintly deserves a ban!
+support

Reaction score
User attempted to kill you because you called him a retard. This action is unrealistic and he also did not take into account that there are numerous NPC's within close proximity (Gas station, able to see and hear; and the car dealership which could hear the gunshots directly next to them). He also ran away from you while you were gun pointing him, proceeded to get into his vehicle and then continued to drive while you held a gun to him, after you shot his vehicle, he continued to run away until he stopped shortly after.

I believe that with this evidence provided, this user deserves a 3 day ban from the server. You have my support.

Reaction score
+Support

User did indeed try and kill you for an unjustified reason. Killing someone for calling you a retard is completely unrealistic and is also against rule 2.5 (Excessive Negativity). The user has also broken rule 3.4 due to the fact that he did it in a public place where many other witnesses were there, and he did not care about the CCTV. I don't know this since I couldn't hear your voice from the video, but if you were ordering him to get out of the vehicle then this could also be considered as him breaking 3.4, because you had him under clear gunpoint.

Thank you for reading,
George Schurr.

Reaction score
Risked an imprisonment over killing someone for an invalid reason (3.4 and 2.5) including disconnecting when being shot at (6.5) you also shouldn't kill someone (if there is a reason) in the public and in view of CCTV cameras.

Reaction score
First off, I am going to posting a few things.
The player first broke 2.5 as you said clearly he killed you for you calling him a retard. This further violates other rules further explains in this post.

The person involved decided to attempt to kill you which meant that he was risking his freedom/life and he did it all over you calling him a retard. As this further goes down to break 3.4 and maybe 3.6 as it is his role as a player to try to stay alive and him denying gunpoint and attempting to kill you is a clear violation.
12a52320b1.jpg
While obviously this was nighttime him committing this act is almost as clear as day and he did it with a CCTV camera starring straight at him and in a very public. The person then proceeded to drive away from your gunpoint(I am not sure about this has you used a demo and I can't hear you talk.). This person really never had a chance of surviving and in this video it shows him not even trying to escape as he did not try to escape clear violation of 6.3.

Furthermore, the thing about him breaking 2.1 the player acted in an unrealistic manner in order to take action against you. As if he wanted to kill you he should have come across it in a different way. He DC/d from the situation in order to deal with IC/OOC punishment against what he has done and because of this he violated rule 6.5. In this case 2.1 and 6.5 overlap in a way as realistically you wouldn't be able to leave the server in order to avoid punishment.

+support - As I said this player should have action taken against him as the rules that I said he broke it that scenario. This case I feel that this player should have action taken against him.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User has broken the following rules, 2.1 2.5 3.4 and 6.5

Here can be seen the players situation ongoing.

cdeddfb545946f74dfe20ec41808fe91.png

As you can see by the logs this is clearly the same situation that happens in the video.

4480221f116c663c187dd3324f353ae7.png

What you can see here is the player manually disconnecting probably in order to save his weapon and to avoid the situation.

This user is currently banned by @Hayden for 1 Month, thus will be banned for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.