ar for 1.1 and meta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: alejandro rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: michael something
His/Her SteamID: no clue and sorry for that
Why Should This Player Be Punished: after raiding him and killing him he started calling stuff on me in ooc , fuck you sad guy , greedy bastard , but since he died he also said in ooc that he died while fishing (how did i know that none of his org members had seen ooc knew where he was fishing out of the 2 locations ) for me it was metagaming even if noone showed up.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!Q4EhQK5S!PE0XT0fdQNcJODd0uxJvSsZFi_hHuudDNPHHB2L_zK8

tick 24000

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
First of all, I did not metagame as none of the information OOC would be/was used IC.
It was not benefitial information for anyone either.

Nobody used the information IC, it was really early in the morning.
Nor did I specify any location of where I have died.

Also, could you please elaborate what rule you are reporting me for?

Reaction score
1.1 and for meta since u say in ooc u died while in fishing there are 2 locations wheree u can fish and die if someone was smart enough he could understand it , if there are no people on so what , u can break rules?

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There are more than two locations where someone can fish. Yet again I did not specify my location, nor did I use any OOC information IC. So no its not metagaming.

For the "Disrespectful behaviour" you shouldn't be taking it personally, people often get frustrated in games sometimes. I didn't insult you either, nor was that my intention to.

Status
Not open for further replies.