AR for 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:BananaPhone
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: zoephix i think not sure though
His/Her SteamID: didnt find
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I gunpoint him with the intent to mug him i say to him hands up and he runs backwards seeking cover behind his car which is why i started to shooting and killing him . I believe if he didnt ignore the gun in his face he would have survived.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!x4UQDQqZ!_HYSh_wzfR2NLhxE0LbFtUrSGXKVPQDczlBS-oXS9ps

tick 5000

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:BananaPhone
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: zoephix i think not sure though
His/Her SteamID: didnt find
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I gunpoint him with the intent to mug him i say to him hands up and he runs backwards seeking cover behind his car which is why i started to shooting and killing him . I believe if he didnt ignore the gun in his face he would have survived.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!x4UQDQqZ!_HYSh_wzfR2NLhxE0LbFtUrSGXKVPQDczlBS-oXS9ps

tick 5000
I was being shot at while you told me to put my hands up, which is why I took cover behind the car and got my gun.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
In this case (not sure who was shooting me, might have been your friend) was shooting me for no reason (2.5)

Reaction score
first of all i was alone , secondly i only shoot u cause u started moving backwards instead of putting hands up as been instructed in my pov that is clear plus there are no more shoots other than the ones i shoot to u

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I was being shot while you gunpointed me, or before you gunpointed me. Anyhow I got shot and then took cover.

Reaction score
did u see the video of mine or urs at least? i shoot u cause u started running away from me

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
no because I'm not looking to spend my time on downloading a raw demo that is not recorded. From my point of view I was being shot at, so took cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.