Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Zoephix
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Drove into a shootout as medic, giving information to tfu inside and taking cover behind his van leading to him being killed. Breaking 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I was also involved in this which caused me to lose a Glock 17 and an Ak47.

Here is my perspective:

I was clearly not expecting someone to be behind a medic vehicle mid shootout which caught me off guard. You can clearly see the medic die in the crossfire and he did not try to preserve his life at all.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was following orders given from Bojing, he told me to go to regals and wait with him in the ambulance. I had no idea on what was going on at that point, I even asked him what he wanted me to wait for. I did not exchange any information on the situation either since I had no clue of what was going on. (I recently came on duty and was directly told to heal Bojing at CH and then he told to wait at regals with him in the back of my ambulance)

In the video you can also see me reversing because I wanted to leave the situation, and when I asked why I did not receive any information. Yet again I was told to stay when I was trying to leave, ignoring orders from a police supervisor might not be the smartest thing to do either.

So I'm not sure what I did wrong here, I was following orders from police, and did not expect people to come walking out with weapons. I was not informed about anything regarding the situation, and was bricked because of the police supervisor forcing me to stay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted
@Zoephix even though you were ordered to stay on the scene by Bojing, you still need to make sure your life is not going to be harmed in the situation.

User will be given a warning for their actions

Reviewed by @SpaceShots & @Creepis

Status
Not open for further replies.