AR - GhoulKing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @GhoulKing
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:204739955
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.5 - Player planted an explosive in the city hall, after being killed they proceeded to detonate the explosive.
Evidence (Demo Required):
20d91a2ac27cb037f39916ea55238987.png
72gTwXl.png
XPct1IR.png
Tick: Not Applicable

Reaction score
Originally we had the plan of planting an explosive in the mayors office to detonate as soon as the mayor came back. I proceeded to shoot at police as they came, I must have TKed him by accident. Thats all from my perspective, don't know why he'd call a remote explosive he shouldn't know existed after death.

Reaction score
After contacting him in OOC, he didn't really have any reasons to detonate the explosive, all of his friends had lost the raid on CH so they couldn't have contact him with any details

Reaction score
I honestly don't have a good reason for doing this. It was kind of dumb, but I haven't had much experience with bombs. I even asked the guy above what would happen to the bomb now that I've died. I wasn't sure it would even be there. He said TFU might try to defuse it or something like that. It was really more of an experiment to see if it was even still there. I watched the window and made sure noone was around so if it did I rdm anyone. All the police had left upstairs and were dealing with a fire downstairs so I didn't do it to hurt anyone. Unless I became mayor there was no real way to get it back (if disconnecting causes it to go back into my storage then I didn't know that and rip 15k for that bomb :/ ) I didn't 100% know it was still there or would still detonate, but it did, and now I know, so I can accept any choice of action you take here, cuz, well it was dumb tbh. It would've made for an interesting defusal rp for the pd so I'm sorry about ruining that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.