AR on HitMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JER

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ling Wang / Jericho
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Callum Byford / The HitMan
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4, refused to comply with gunpoint on multiple occasions even rammed into the wall twice. I didn't shoot a single bullet and hes saying that he acted under 3.6 even without signs of killing him immediately plpd prick would have lost nothing but 5 minutes and says i only lost a beretta and stop being salty lmao
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Insulting the person is a great start. You chose not to shoot at me, not my problem. There an ongoing shootout at Glass.co and you and your buddies came to flank cops. I survived by running you and another guy over. Me getting out of the car would have led to my death anyway.

JER

Reaction score
You cant assume things, anyone can assume theyre about to be killed you still have to comply with gunpoint. There were no signs that we were going to shoot you instantly in character you just assumed.

JER

Reaction score
I dont need to state shit. You should have hopped out the car and complied with gunpoint.

A1L

Reaction score
Multiple officers was shot dead by you guys, don't know if was you specifically but I mean, what are you going to do if he complied with gunpoint? Mostly end up killing him like always.

Reaction score
The argument is just dumb, you were gunpointed YOU shall obey it no matter what only reason to break it is if he shot and probably missed.

make IA Jenericho lmaoo

JER

Reaction score
BY "YOU" GUYS I JUST RESPAWNED HELLO?????? PLS DONT GET INVOLVED JUST BECAUSE U WERE PD AT THE TIME DOESN'T MEAN U WERE DIRECTLY INVOLVED HAVE A NICE DAY.

A1L

Reaction score
I technically was directly involved in the situation of the shootout, and therefore I have a say in this aka you gunpointed him over this said "situation", and multiple officers was shot dead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.