AR - Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frost
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Huskyyy^3 #Jazz4Minecon
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105105797
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player was driving and notice me standing next to a car with a crowbar out. He then stopped, drove backwards and then asked what we were doing. After replying "Just chilling" he pulled out a gun. I said "Wo, I'm unarmed man" and he shot me without warning or saying a thing. He claims that it was his friends car.
Evidence (Demo Required):http://plays.tv/video/592e22ab1657d07a32/evidence

Reaction score
In my personal opinion I don't think this AR serves any purpose, you were crow barring my friends car who happened to be dead next to it. Also whilst we are asking, what were you doing crowbarring a car infront of an NPC and cameras?

Reaction score
@Husky did you deal with the NPC or the other man standing there after murdering me? I should like to see your entire demo of the situation

Reaction score
Ok, I assume I'm going to get multiple questions saying 'why didn't you deal with the NPC's?' and I didn't due to the fact that my life was still on the line, his friend was still there but shooting him would be straight up RDM and mugging him would of made no sense. I instantly left the scene and headed to the hospital where I assumed it would be a safe location to report the crime; upon pulling up to the bank I was gunned down by his friend (within about 15-30 seconds of the incident at the gas station) and as I was revived I explained the story to the medic. (No Police were online at the time - makes no difference but standing there trying to make a 911 report would make no sense in those circumstances).

Status
Not open for further replies.