AR on Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joey PastaSomething/ Ricky O'Neill

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Husky/ James Husky

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105105797

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: It is hard to see but Husky drives up the the car wash, gets out of his car and snipes me for no reason. Breaking 2.5

Evidence (Demo Required): http:

Reaction score
758741db8dcc899d30d55425347eb0d5.png

1. Throws a Molotov at me
2. Shoots me for leaving.
3. Dies

Heres you dying btw - ty for rifle marksmanship

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was in the back of the bank watching the exit. Husky sees molotovs from the bank, but runs in, and upon hearing a gunshot and "Get the fuck out of here" he tries to talk to the NPC and later slowly walks out where he's shot.

Reaction score
I was in the back of the bank watching the exit. Husky sees molotovs from the bank, but runs in, and upon hearing a gunshot and "Get the fuck out of here" he tries to talk to the NPC and later slowly walks out where he's shot.
Took cover behind the desk which was the best chance of survival, running away would of led to another :Salty: AR for ignoring GP :) As soon as he told me to leave I left, upon leaving he shot me.

Reaction score
From my eyes I see a man on the phone walk into the bank after he clearly sees me throw a molly in the streets and head back inside with a gun to the vault... I wasn't sure who he was on the phone with, it could've been the police or something of that nature so I told him to get out multiple times but it seems he was only in range once to hear my voice. And he was just sitting behind the desk as I was yelling so as he slowly strolled away I shot at him again him again not meaning to hit but he was moving so damn slow.
Why did he walk into the bank in the first place? He saw the guns and people throwing molly's and didn't think to himself that maybe, just maybe someone is robing the bank.
[DOUBLEPOST=1503927488,1503927408][/DOUBLEPOST]Also did you ever think to take care of the NPC's at the car wash, or gas station at the least? And how long after the robbery did you kill me? An hour or so?

Reaction score
Heya all,

Thought I'd state a few things about the situation - I was actually leading you out to thr front with only knowledge of the cloths you were wearing "blue shirt, black shoes and a white guy". After some actual planning time, I asked husky multiple times why he wanted to kill you, ensuring that something had actually happened to him, this was backed up multiple times hence I went along with it.

The plan was for me to bait you out and then text them which one to shoot, I made it clear you were the one in the middle, that's why it was such a clean assassination, there was a viable escape plan and I got away without any suspicion either. I would like to add that I also was armed just in case shit went down.

Furthermore, Husky had full reason to kill you which is clearly shown in the video where you literally attack him by means of deadly force so he can conclude that you had the intent to kill him. Revenge does not only give him a sense of acomplishment but also makes him more likely to stay alive without being attacked as the only other person who witnessed Ricky die was your mate, whom didn't even notice the sniper at the time.

Sorry if the death upset you but it seems that all actions took place within the server rules.

86cf7e1b56bb7d59b7c59f5b4ac63cf1.png

Reaction score
Heya all,

Thought I'd state a few things about the situation - I was actually leading you out to thr front with only knowledge of the cloths you were wearing "blue shirt, black shoes and a white guy". After some actual planning time, I asked husky multiple times why he wanted to kill you, ensuring that something had actually happened to him, this was backed up multiple times hence I went along with it.

The plan was for me to bait you out and then text them which one to shoot, I made it clear you were the one in the middle, that's why it was such a clean assassination, there was a viable escape plan and I got away without any suspicion either. I would like to add that I also was armed just in case shit went down.

Furthermore, Husky had full reason to kill you which is clearly shown in the video where you literally attack him by means of deadly force so he can conclude that you had the intent to kill him. Revenge does not only give him a sense of acomplishment but also makes him more likely to stay alive without being attacked as the only other person who witnessed Ricky die was your mate, whom didn't even notice the sniper at the time.

Sorry if the death upset you but it seems that all actions took place within the server rules.

86cf7e1b56bb7d59b7c59f5b4ac63cf1.png
and what about the npcs?

Reaction score
and what about the npcs?
What's more important, leaving with my life fully intact and with a 100% success rate of leaving the area or letting NPC's witness?

I knew @D3V was on duty and realized he has access to the DNA tool meaning whatever I did with NPC's would still lead to DNA being found.... so I thought until your buddy decided to leave the server to get a demo :)

Reaction score
Denied

After you opened fire at Husky when he was outside the bank, it was then enough of a reason for Husky to kill you after.

However, Husky will receive a warning for 3.4 due to him entering the bank while Molotovs were being thrown from around the bank. - Discussed with @Madda

Status
Not open for further replies.