AR Jack/Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LP7K / Richard James
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Donald DJ Trump / Sam Ireland : JJB / Jack Arnolds
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:242617530 / STEAM_0:1:23910660
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Jack Ran from a traffic stop & Braking Gun Point / Sam Jailbreak/Killed me when his friend was going in for a traffic offense
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick

Reaction score
Jake had killed someone at business, then about 3 (or less) minutes later I get a call from him saying that he needs 10 toes, so I presumed you were attempting arrest him because of that and came and killed you.

JJB

Reaction score
Basically i murder someone at subs and i thought u knew as i was driving fine and then randomly u turned ur sirens and lights on. Therefore i assumed u knew i was 10toes so i called up sam ireland and told him to kos as my gun happened to be in the trunk of the wrong car.( if it was in the hudson i would have personally sprayed ur car and killed u). This means i didnt run for a traffic stop since i was talking on the phone saying i had murdered someone and that i need kos which means u would of heard me literally admitting to murder. With the 3.4 i was unable to get out of my car so when i did finally get out i said wait. Shortly after i hung up the phone and u cuffed me straight away then once in the car u told me that i was being arrested for 12.12 but it was too late as i already told sam to kos for me therefore he just killed u but i was 10toes.

Reaction score
Accepted

Regarding the jailbreak that was fine as the user killed someone a few minutes ago and he believed he was going in for murder.

But you @JJB was under gunpoint on the highway looking at the video there wasn't anything blocking you from getting out then after you actually did get out you still failed to comply under gunpoint. In my eyes there is no excuse for that.

You will receive a ban for 3.4 as you have been warned 2x's this month for the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.