Ar James McLovin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Weazel. - Jonny Alikov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: James McLovin
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: James shot me unconscious while i had a gun on my back. I did not kill any cops in my life i got told to snipe but the cops didn't know it was me but James shot me down.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
There was a massive shootout at regals and police were getting flanked from all sites. I went to church and saw u running with a m82 and u didn't stop even tho the officer was running towards you with his gun aimmed at you. So i took a shot at u as u didn't stop, and u was knocked unconscious, u were revived at few seconds later and you weapon would have been confiscated anyways, even if i hadn't shot you. You were involved in the regals raid and bullets were flying around our heads already, when we saw you running around with the m82. U tried to fleed from police with your m82 and people was radioing in, that we were getting sniped. So i took a decision to take shot at u before u could take one at us. Medic was at subsurbs when u was shot unconscious as he was heading to church to revive a cpl, so your life wasn't at risk at any moment, it only became when u tried to flee from the cop.

Already 5-6 sec in your video we can see u considered taking out your m82. I had already seen u running around in the regals area eariler in the shootout.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Make an Internal Affairs complaint. The complaint can be made here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.