AR on Mclovin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Edisom
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: James McLovin / @Mr. James
His/Her SteamID: n/a
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, I feel that this player broke 2.5 as he killed me for looking at an AK-47.
Evidence (Demo Required): My demo is corrupted so @Creepis said I could tag McLovin and he could post the demo.
Tick:N/A

Reaction score
Okay so let me tell you guys this, we raided Edisoms apartment and killed them all.
Police came, and we ended in a shootout, Edisom clearly doesn't give a shit about the on going shoot out and is wasting my time while im still getting shot at.

@Samsterminator THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING WHEN A SHOOTOUT GOES ON, U RUN!

Evidence:

Comment: he was about to grab the gun, i then gun pointed him, and i told him to fuck off while beeing helt at gun pointed he choose to back of slowly, even tho i said something like "fuck off" pretty sure i said "RUN" too. serval times as Cjay states.
He shouldn't have been in the shootout in the first place, he should have ran away like Sam Ireland did. He was just beeing greedy about the AK47 and this resulted in his death.

@CJay was the guy cuffed at the scene.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just to let you all know, I lived at this property. You didn't say run you asked "What the fuck are you doing" and killed me. I wasn't gonna start running while you had a gun at my face.

Reaction score
Just to let you all know, I lived at this property.
So because u live there, thats give u the right to ignore the shootout and police cars, and me shooting the cops?

-Can anyone check if he broke NLR?
[DOUBLEPOST=1476821435,1476816354][/DOUBLEPOST]http://prntscr.com/cvz2ys

I pretty much forced you? So i forced you to go to the ak? and i forced you to be THAT CLOSE to the area u just got killed in? "NLR" Thats the worst bullshit i ever heard, u entered the area YOUSELF and wouldn't leave when told to, so you FORCED me to take actions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It aint corrupted but when I open it my GMOD crashes so thats what I figured, I will post the demo file when I get home, to see if another staff could download it and go to the tick and see what i'm talking about. I ain't lying and I didn't break nlr you guy will see.

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Don't run into a shootout then be upset that you got shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.