AR Louis Short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I do admit that I broke 3.7. I however do not believe I broke 3.4 or 3.6 because I acted as I wouldve realistically, and roleplayed it well. @GraveDinosaur I tried to get the demo but it said that it wasn't found. I am a rule abiding player who loves the server and may have made a little mistake. I have no warns or bans I don't believe and I would like to maybe keep it that way. If not then I at least request not to be banned. Over the past couple of days I've spent most of my time on GMOD on this server. I had also talked to XQ about this last night. Sorry for being late as well, I live in America and have somewhat of a busy schedule.

Reaction score
I watched the demo.

Player broke:

3.4: Putting your life at risk, He ignored gun point, got his gun out and tried to kill you.
3.6: Stay alive, If someone is getting gunpointed he or she should be afraid and do everything to prevent death, person did not.
3.7: Property Entrances, He placed a lounge chair in front of the door, you can open the door but rule 3.7 states that 'A path is considered obstructed when a player has to either jump or crouch to travel along the path' xhantium had to jump over the chair to reach Louis Short.

Please take a look at the '3.0 Genereal in- Character rules' Your Typical White Girl.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

This clearly broke 3.4 and 3.7

The door was placed in-front of the door so that Xhantium had to jump (3.7 - Disadvantage to him too)
3.4 - Was at gunpoint for 1 minute and pulled a shotgun out at gunpoint too.

User: STEAM_0:0:96023288 - Will receive a 3 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.