AR on @Athena Lionheart-John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As I had said, Kelson/Frank Taylor who is in the org with me told me I can come base with him, I there found you in the base and we were friends as we had met eachother before and based, when you decided to tell me to drop my money I really thought you were joking about because we were friends... I decided to run back for the jokes too and clearly didn't expect that to happen. I also didn't have any money to lose as I was broke at that moment with $37 dollars on my bank account. If I knew this was serious I wouldn't have ran off.

This whole situation is a misunderstanding, we could've simply talked this out but you decided not to and put an AR on my ass, I don't know why this is an AR too because there was Staff online at that time and we could easily talk it out with the staff then...

In my case it was pretty obvious that he was joking around, which made me to joke about too and run off, I would've never ran off when this was someone I didn't know. I still don't know why he was seriously mugging me as I never did something to him to make him hate me or something..

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

Due to a recent punishment of 3.4, the user will recieve a ban
. I'd reccomend in the future that you do everything people say under gunpoint, regardless if you think they may be joking. It will help you avoid situations like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.