ar on ben niko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To add on top of this, it caused us to lose 2-3 guns that icekiller could've otherwise easily stored once he got his car out from garage as there were no more cops in the vicinity. Instead because icekiller got ran over, some random people got their hands on the guns and ran off with them. All because of this ape.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The reason I ran him over is because he intentionally shot my friend so I ran him over, I never took his gun and I died as soon as I killed him.

Reaction score
If you did lose those guns, I am sorry for that. I would repay you but I have no money. Sorry for my actions if it severely affected you.

Reaction score
your friend was standing right next to me while i was getting shot at, he was blocking me and i couldnt get behind cover so i shot him, completely his fault

Reaction score
Well from where I was it looked like you were in cover, you took your time to turn round and shoot him and stayed in the same position, and just to let you guys know I don't want to start any arguments

Reaction score
i wasnt fully in cover, your friend was literally blocking half of my cover and the cop could still shoot me

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Palodhi, was your friend obviously putting his life in danger when he was killed and did you know this?

Reaction score
Closed

The issue with this AR is that it was completely fine for @Palodhi to kill you for killing his friend, however the fact that his friend basically forced you to kill him from the sound of this is questionable.

Although Palodhi didn't necessarily do anything wrong, he will be educated on when it is appropriate to carry out a vengeance kill such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.