AR on Bertie *TRADING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mofidos / Avery Harper

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bertie *TRADING* / Bertie Bennett

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39724163

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

User broke 3.4 3.20 3.26 and 3.6 (3.6 due the drama on looc)

3.4 for going into an active shootout, 3.20 disconnecting from the server in the middle of the rp (i'll talk about that in the story), 3.26 searched him for the first time he denied the /me then searched him again he told me on LOOC to not search him then last time he denied again, 3.6 he wasn't really reporting me in the middle of the rp but he stalled the rp and all the rp just went to LOOC due his drama.

We had a report from a guy at slums 4 getting raided we responded as soon as possible after we got there, 2 people was outside heavy armed after putting one of them under gun point as he had a heavy weapon on his back then all the rp started and bertie entered the active shootout standing there like jesus giving himself 100 percent he's not gonna get shot after putting him in cuffs and put him in the unit for trespassing the crime scene and suspicious because he was standing there like god or somethin looking at us in a weird way and then i took him to the pd he started using LOOC and telling me i'm gonna get demoted and bla bla bla i told him i gotta search you because you were suspicious you was standing there looking at us in an active shootout in the middle of the scene then he refused and told me don't search me on LOOC after trying twice i told him accept it or i'll make AR on you i searched him again and he just disconnected.

It's really pissing me off when i'm trying to be a cop and passive rp at night and then these guys come to me and does that its really really annoying and giving me cancer somehow i'm still alive, he saying he crashed but damn all that time he had on the server he crashed right when he said don't search me? i want a proof of him if he did really crashed he may have crashed for real but 3.4 going on an active shootout and 3.26 not following /me actions and stalled the rp using LOOC.

Now all his friends gonna flock to the AR and say "omg and omg and omg bla bla bla" i'm gonna ignore everyone till a staff member gonna respond and ask me questions.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: n/a

Reaction score
Okay mate. How could I of know I was walking into an active shootout when there was no cones, no police cars blocking the road, etc... And for me not following /me commands as I don't believe you should've searched me anyways as I was being ticketed and let free before you changed your mind.

And I did not disconnect, I crashed.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Bertie should have consented to the search. 3.26 was the only thing that was broken in this case. As for the police officer, a police complaint can be made.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.