AR on Bertie *TRADING* / Bertie Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ezrider
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Bertie *TRADING* / Bertie Bennett @Bertie

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39724163
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User disconnected and rejoined afterwards to avoid losing his desert eagle after being killed by me in a raid.

This isn't his first ban for doing so either, user clearly hasn't learned his lesson:
6283e52a50.png

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Did you have a reason to take the Medic hostage? Just wondering. He had no idea that he had to wait for you to move your ass and store the shitty guns, why didn't the medic Panic? He was your friend and was assisting you to take the guns down the stairs, you and the medic broke 3.4 and the Medic was not doing his duties (report a crime when needed). So you broke the rules here and for Bertie it was a misunderstanding for what happened if you feel you lost 3k make an RR I could probably shit 3k out of my asshole. This should be denied in my opinion, considering it was a misunderstanding and Danny you have no idea what you're talking about now please go away and just stop stalking us. Thanks!

Reaction score
Did you have a reason to take the Medic hostage? Just wondering. He had no idea that he had to wait for you to move your ass and store the shitty guns, why didn't the medic Panic? He was your friend and was assisting you to take the guns down the stairs, you and the medic broke 3.4 and the Medic was not doing his duties (report a crime when needed). So you broke the rules here and for Bertie it was a misunderstanding for what happened if you feel you lost 3k make an RR I could probably shit 3k out of my asshole. This should be denied in my opinion, considering it was a misunderstanding and Danny you have no idea what you're talking about now please go away and just stop stalking us. Thanks!

What a retarded comment.
He had a choice to hostage him, and how do you know it's his friend? As far as I know Ezrider doesn't know how to make friends.
How was it 3.4, may I ask? Are you just slandering him because you got shit on? If the medic had not helped ezrider, he might've died, so he followed 3.6

"It was a misunderstanding"
Stop bullshitting for the love of god. Bertie has been a member of the community for a long time, so he should've known not to disconnect.

Reaction score
User clearly broke rule 6.5.

6.5 Disconnecting from the Server - When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes being unconscious. It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function. This rule is directly subject to an Administrator’s discretion.

As i can see in the video, the user did not inform an admin to disconnect from the server. if the user can give us proof he/ she did indeed made a /report with the question to leave the roleplay situation it's fine. Altough no admin will probably give permission to leave in this case.

As you showed us with the previous bans he made the mistake before, and should've learned it the last time.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The time Bertie got killed, 05:47
pOvYeUe.jpg

The time Bertie then disconnected, 05:47 and then the time Bertie reconnected, 05:48
d7kE3II.jpg

Bertie said:
I got told that you can disconnect when your screen goes black, I'll give you the gun if you want. This is just a misunderstanding. Sorry.
Just because your screen was black, it doesn't mean that you can disconnect and then reconnect just so you can save you gun and respawn faster. You will be banned for 2 weeks​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.