AR On Captain and unknown senior officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Xhantium* Tuborg.dk / Xhantium Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown / Unknown - Captain / Celia Hype
His/Her SteamID: Unknown / STEAM_0:0:83150437
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

So what happened is that we planned to raid R5, as we left our apartment (R4) to start raiding we meet 2 officers while bobbing the door and we end up having to kill them.
Once they were dead we rushed into our apartment (R4) again and just kinda tried to pretend like nothing happened.

Once cops arrived at the scene they raided R5 for no reason, no investigation or questions asked, they just went right in and raided. when they finished the raid in R5 they discovered meth in there and somehow realized that they had done made a mistake in raiding a random person, so they just left the meth and other illegal items and proceeded to go down to R4, again no questions asked or anything, they did not even check for DNA, they simply just assumed it was us and raided.

Perhaps they their plan was just to raid every owned apartment in regals until they found someone who would possibly be the culprit.

In the entire situation they did not investigate, check DNA or ANYTHING they just assumed and raided random apartments.

The entire situation was apparently being lead by 2 senior officers, I don't have their names since they refused to answer when I asked for it in OOC

However I have reason to believe one of them was @Captain was one of them, I have no clue who the other could be, so if captain could provide his demo it would be nice.

Here is also some logs that gives me reason to suspect its that Captain and Aquaa is invovled.

OOC] Racxes: You were one of the seniors in regals
[LOOC] Racxes: captain
[LOOC] Racxes: Did you iniate it?
[LOOC] [PH] Captain: What?
[LOOC] Racxes: the raid on r4
[LOOC] [PH] Captain: I died in that raid.
[LOOC] CeriEdwardsx: Did you tell the swat to raid regals 4?
[LOOC] Racxes: Local] Celia Hype: Meth at 10-20 Regal Apartments
LOOC] CeriEdwardsx: dont lie because we will check demos
[OOC] Stormzi: lool
[OOC] Stormzi: noah
[LOOC] [PH] Captain: I told him it was Regals 4, but I didn't say to breach it, nor did I give commands to do so.
Racxes: [LOOC] Racxes: who did.
Racxes: [LOOC] [PH] Captain: Dylan took full control of the situation.
[LOOC] [PH] Captain: Like he always does.
[LOOC] CeriEdwardsx: Did he breach on his own?
[LOOC] [PH] Captain: What do you mean?
[LOOC] CeriEdwardsx: without any authorisation?
[LOOC] Racxes: Did he give the command to breach?
[LOOC] Racxes: the order
[LOOC] [PH] Captain: He didn't give any command, nor did any other officers. We heard shots and moved in. Then he just breached. No commands.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!clQ1GYpD!HqHZAEKqaP9qaEHiL2o5aQKC7AhRToJ7TZbAVs1D8sw

Tick: The whole sit starts at 60k and ends when the demo ends.

Also @ItsAquaaHD was there and said he would provide his demo too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In the entire situation they did not investigate, check DNA or ANYTHING they just assumed and raided random apartments.
At the time, there was no paramedics on or anyone that was high enough to check DNA. I told him at first that is was Regal 4 and other officers were stating the information as well. I did not ever tell the SWAT officer to breach, nor to take action upon the apartment. The SWAT officer took action on their own on Regal Apartment 5, and Regal Apartment 4. The SWAT officer decided to change plans, and automatically breach the apartment (Regal 5). I was going to investigate the scene at the time, that's why I called for additional units when the shots went off, but they breached. There was also another officer that was on scene at the time, that pressed their panic button which caused the SWAT officer to respond as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.