[AR] 2.5 Molotov my shop "because its better"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mucky baby boy (currently MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ) / Adour Mikoyan

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: NordLandeR / Celio Deigo
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978830982

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9282627

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
2.5 Excessive Negativity - Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.
The user apparently threw a molotov in my shop because its better, as he explained.
About 11:00 in my time I started setting up my shop at bazaar 4. Took me quite a while.
Later on, about 11:50 it must have been, this guy threw the molotov. Like just the time I was finishing with my shop. Not mentioning that the shop cost me almost 1 hour, the admin sit another 15 minutes and now this AR another 30-50 minutes, this guy has basically got a negative impact on my roleplay experience...

When I disconnected to avoid the absolutely unnecessary loss of my items up for sale (raw value atleast 100k), I reconnected to make a report. This done, I moved over to the bazaars to check if the situation was beeing dealt with and/or if the guy that threw the molotov was still there.

Luckily Bolli responded and took care of this. In the sit, Ceilo was stating reasons for burning my shop that were absolutely invalid and ridiculous. Such as my shop was better than his, and that I had way better firearms up for sale.
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Hey bolli or fredy
[LOOC] Bolli: Celio Deigo
[LOOC] Bolli: Hello
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Why did u throw the molotov in my store at all?
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Hello!
[LOOC] Bolli: Why'd you molotov his store?
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: The apparent reason was he told me to not sell PISTOLS in my store
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Because he insulted and refused to remove pistols from hes shop which was for sale
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: 30 seconds after he threw it
[LOOC] NordLandeR: You begged for it, cocky xD
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: I insulted you in a result of you insulting me
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I asked you to remove them from shelf
[LOOC] NordLandeR: You insulted me
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: U cant do that
[LOOC] Bolli: So you molotved him because he was also selling pistols?
[LOOC] NordLandeR: No because he disrespected and insulted me
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: U said said because i sold pistols
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: And u also said that before u threw it
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: So dont change your reason now
[LOOC] NordLandeR: We roleplayed you know
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Hahahah no.
[OOC] NordLandeR: What did we do then? o.0
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: U dont go and throw mollies in shops to destroy value of 150k
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Ops
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: I hope my stuff is in storage now
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: And u cant roleplay at all to be honest
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I threw it because you insulted me
[LOOC] Bolli: What did he say to you exactly?
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: I said "fucker" like 2 seconds before he threw the moli
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: And i was in the back
[LOOC] NordLandeR: He tolk me to leave aggresively and then he said fucker to me
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Not exactly sure how he heard that so good and took that personally
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: No i just said get out of my backroom.
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Insulting my person sayin broke people buy pistols
[LOOC] Bolli: So you think that's a reason to burn down his store?
[LOOC] NordLandeR: and that he could sell rilfes for rich
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Yeah insulting is a reason to be smackt about
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: I just said i sell stuff for gangsters
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: And not any pistols
[LOOC] Bolli: 2.5 Excessive Negativity
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: That all is still no reason to molotov me
[LOOC] Bolli: Read that please
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Further questions?
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Thats 2.5 alot
[LOOC] NordLandeR: OK
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Dont act like u are all right Nordlander
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I am fine mate dont worry
[LOOC] Bolli: yes
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Okey what about it exactly?
[LOOC] NordLandeR: 2.5?
[LOOC] Bolli: Did you even read it?
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I could fiqure from the topic
[LOOC] NordLandeR: That somebody is lost
[LOOC] Bolli: For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as
[LOOC] Bolli: and more so as a last resort;
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Selling pistols totally was his last resort xd
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Oh so insult and makin me bein forced to abandon shop is not an roleplay reason
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Just read the rule, it explains itself
[LOOC] Bolli: How is he forcing you to abandon your shop?
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: U dont even care about rules
[LOOC] NordLandeR: He take all costumers with hes prices
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: lol
[LOOC] Bolli: That's life
[LOOC] NordLandeR: And quality weapons in every sort
[LOOC] Bolli: The rules even specifically says that you can't molotov someone because of that
[LOOC] Bolli: "distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acce
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Damn, have they been updated the last two years or something
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: LOL
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I had that alot back in the day
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Funny that u admit to not have read them
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I read em
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: But thanks anyway for wasting my time, it only took me 1 hour to set up the shop
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Then some random guy that has no clue about roleplay comes around and molotovs it
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I was with you it took 20min..
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: I came here on about 11 o clock in my time, now its 12
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Ive owned 4 roleplay community's
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: I dont care
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: U have no clue about this here
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Youre inmature..
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: And any of the rules
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Dont insult me now because, u know u are wrong
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I have had a long break
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: I dont care
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Read 2.5
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I am human after all as you
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: U are a rulebreaker after all
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: U were about to make me lose 150k
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Which takes a long time to get back actually
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Just because u are bored
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Back in the day they molotoved people who deserved it.
[LOOC] NordLandeR: And we did laught afterwards two
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Yea sure veteran.
[LOOC] NordLandeR: I am sincerly
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: So bolli, do my weapons get back to storage when on fire?
[LOOC] Bolli: yes
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: If not i can waste another hour of my life to make an RR
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Ok thanks
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Atleast something to be happy about
[LOOC] NordLandeR: The be there for you
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Dont worry
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Do i need to make an AR on this guy ?
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: So i can provide a demo
[LOOC] Bolli: You will be reciving a warning for breaking 2.5
[LOOC] MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Well thanks for the help bolli
[LOOC] Bolli: Please read the rules to avoid situations like this in the future
[LOOC] Bolli: Alright?
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Yeah
[LOOC] NordLandeR: By the way
[LOOC] NordLandeR: Still no way to buy a money pack for real money?

### Hes having a chat for approximately 5 minutes with Bolli after the sit ###
Your report has been closed.

Obviously, the situation has been dealt with. In the end, the user received (just) a warning for breaking 2.5.
Though, I believe this is really not the appropriate punishment for this guy at all.
A small insight into the users ban record:
ln7e4HM.png

To the time back then and now, he seems to still break rules frequently and not be aware of them, nor is he reading them. He has 4 bans and 9 (!) warnings on his record so far. The warning
Bolli gave him would be his 10th.

My request is to get this users warning removed and have a ban added instead.

During the whole admin sit he didn't show neither ANY apologizing nor any guiltiness for his unjustified actions.

If I wasnt there to the right time I would have lost items of high value (over 100k as mentioned before). And yet, this guy was still not aware of what he has done. To me it looked like he took it all easy. He also mentioned that they used to do this alot "back in the old days" and have a laughter on that.

Personally I really think that only a warning is like a gift to this user. For him its only another small addon to his huge collection of his mix of warnings and bans.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/de/074bdce953c203d658e45f69db0d8eda/

Tick:
Demo #1 (11:55 in my time - GMT+1 --- size 67,89 MB):
~11000 - I first arrive in my shop and starting setting it up
~32000 - He asks me to sell him a carbomb
~33000 - Then asks (?) me to not sell pistols
~33000 to 34000 - I say "who even needs pistols" and some stuff, which he later used as one of his excuses to molotov my shop
~51000 - He comes by and says "Hey man, I told you to not sell pistols. Are you playing with me?"
~51700 - I tell him to get out of my store (note: the gun of mine looked like its in attack stance, but im pretty sure it was in passive stance). Well, he talks something, I say "fucker" which he heard somehow from my backroom.
~51800 - Now this is where he threw the molotov 2 seconds after I closed my door. This shows he has ALREADY had it on him, he was prepared for this and apparently searching for trouble, just to have a reason to molotov me.

Demo #2:
Just showing the whole admin sit and his behaviour during that time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
--- Small side note: I was wrong, this actually took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to make.
So this user cost me over 2 hours just for the admin sit and this request on him.
And now I will need another 45 minutes to set up my shop like before again.
So I have to say: Thank you alot again for causing totally unnecessary trouble and wasting alot of my time that I planned on having fun here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He was punished as he was given a warning. It is clearly up to the admin's discretion on what the user's punishment will be. Just because you feel that it wasn't fair to give him only a warning, it doesn't mean that you can complain about it.
At the end, I don't think that this AR is going to be considered.

Reaction score
Of course its up to the admins discretion. Im also not complaining, im just requesting to change the judgment as I believe the user deserves a stricter one.

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I had warnings for this, as i said you threatened me and i returned with a molotov!

Youre lucky they changed the rules sens back in the day we lost millions from oppositions molotov's..

But hey in the end i forgive you for your trasspasses and your wicked evil ways.

Reaction score
Oh my lord...

Let me ask you something first: Why would you DC to avoid loosing items, when you can just make a RR instead? Would i be okay for me to just DC when i was killed in a raid, because i thought it was unfair? No, it wouldnt. You are breaking rules yourself by doing this. Also: The conversation that you linked, is absolutely cringeworthy in my opinion. There is no point in constantly calling him a 'Rulebreaker' or saying stuff like "MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: Dont act like u are all right Nordlander", "MUCKYNEGGER ᕦ (ò_ó) ᕤ: And u cant roleplay at all to be honest". This is not helping the situation at all, is it?

Also, don't come here and say that it is excessive negativity that you had to post an AR on this guy. Noone told you to make such a long AR, infact, noone told you to make an AR in the first place. Yes, it its excessive negativity to burn down someones store because they insulted you, but that has nothing to do with how long it took for you to make the store, make the AR, be in the admin sit, ect... I don't complain because i have to spend 30 mins on an AR against some guy that shot me for no reason, i just make it.

I will agree that molotoving the store because you insulted him, is excessive, but when a staff member hands out a punishment, then dont argue with it, unless it is unfair. The ban record that you posted a picture of, has been clean since almost mid-2014, so that may have had something to do with the punishment that Bolli decided to hand out. I think the punishment that was handed out was fair, and i don't think that any further action needs to be taken.

-Support

Im not saying that what Nordlander did was right, but i really dont feel like there is any need to take any further action.

Reaction score
I understand that you support your friend and dont want him banned, honestly, I would do the exact same and didnt want to see any of mine banned aswell.

But guess why I spent so much time on this, its just not okay what he has done. Also theres no point in contesting that he broke 2.5 as its so obvious, and even Bolli said that.

I just mentioned how much this guy has taken my time to this day, for NOTHING AT ALL as u can maybe see.

Again, this is NEITHER a dispute NOR an argue against his judgment. Its just a request to extend it after all.

And yes, you all noticed right, its all up to Bollis disrection if this will be enforced or not.

Reaction score
"[LOOC] NordLandeR: Ive owned 4 roleplay community's"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

Nah but in all seriousness, this would normally be a serious ban for players with a clean record, and the guy has had quite a few bans, (including a lifted permanent ban,) so I will +Support this.

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It comes to a point where one would gladly take a perm ban just to get rid of the girl talk!
And the heathens being really annoyin when they dont love nobody but themself...
Not to talk about their negative roleplay towards one after this butthurt AR...

Reaction score
He got a punishment, no need to make an AR. If you felt that the punishment was not right, you could have spoken to Bolli in the sit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Creating a whole thread, providing evidence (demo + chat log in this case) and enable the audience and members of the staff team to comment and to judge was my preference over that. You really dont need to mention the obvious (such as this - "you could have spoken to Bolli", or "it is clearly up to the admin's discretion on what the user's punishment will be").

In a thread I can express myself WAY better and have no time limits.

User0

Locked.jpg

The user has already been given a punishment from the head administrator. At that time, it was up to Bolli whether he should be banned, warned or whatever he had in mind.​

Status
Not open for further replies.