AR on cguy2900{KBR}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bertie *TRADING* / Bertie Bennett
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: cguy2900{KBR} / Andy Henderson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92331592
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User shot my tyres out when we were killing cops, as I was nowhere or even in my car at the time. After he respawned he then came back to Baazar and saw us messing with officers as me and @DilanTheSkrub were moving officers to the forest and pulled out his firearm even though we had him under gun pointed
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
i will +support this AR.
you can clearly see the officer pulling his gun out under a direct gun point.
the cop randomaly shot @Bertie's car and i think he also broke NLR.

Reaction score
In fairness to the officer it didn't look like he seen you gun pointing him but he seen your friend and he pulled at the same time so im on the fence about the gun point he broke but it does look like he broke NLR. If you could drive around in a demo and show us it was him who shot your car i will support.

Reaction score
People are saying that "The officer couldn't see the gun as it was by his head instead of in front"
If you look, you can see me to the left also aiming a gun at him, a Deagle to be exact, which is pointed directly at him.
So he definately saw the gun, and pulled a gun under GP.
I think it's pretty obvious here.

Reaction score
The officer pulled his gun under GP (3.4) and i cant really know if he shoot his car or not .
but still +Support

Reaction score
+Support
This guy definately broke rules here, and even broke rules today aswell.
Making a seperate AR for those rules broken, tho.
I was part of the situation and saw everything happen, you can see me on the left of the screen.

Reaction score
User broke 3.4 by pulling a gun out while being gunpointed which resulted in the users death. As it clearly looks like it, the officer also broke the tires of the users vehicle (3.5 [as he seemed to did it as an revenge for killing him] 4.1, Law 11.11 [new law: 3.2] ) The user should be punished for those actions. Overall a +support from me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4141

Right, so really there have been a couple of rules broken from the officer's side which we will get into shortly, or really just now.

The rules which I believe the officer broke:

- 3.3 - I think this rule has been broken due to the fact that the officer didn't take in consideration that he was under gun point with about 2 - 3 people having their secondary weapons out pointed at him. He tried to walk to the side as if he wasn't getting shot at ( If anything the more realistic approach would be to either try to shoot them whilst getting under cover or by trying to run from the situation ) Something which he didn't do as he simply walked to the side and then died. After his death and come back, the first thing you see is the same officer holding out a gun as he's walking. Realistically unless there has been a called raid or there have been reports of gunshots in that area, officers are never supposed to have their guns out like that which indicates a breakage of 3.5 as the rule states "They must also forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life" Something which he didn't do as he did act upon memories of his past life. Though I wont blabber on too much with this as two separate rules.

- 3.4 - The officer's life was put more under risk by trying to take his weapon out and eliminate the posed threats to his life. If he had cooperated with the people who started yelling at him commands, he would've lived. However he didn't which ultimately led to his death, also another scenario where the user is seen breaking the rule is by having his weapon out after coming back to the area after his death. This also ties in with 3.5 as the officer had kept memories of his previous life and for some reason shooting at the tyres of the people which had killed him which once again led to his death.

- 3.5 - This rule WAS broken as the officer had come back to the scene for some reason, his weapon out and ready to shoot. He came back to the same spot with his past memories as he was quick to respond to them reaching him and killing him. Whether his NLR was done or not, does not mean he had the right to come back to the area unless told to do so by the Lieutenant, Sergeant or any basically senior officer. So unless he can provide a demo where it justifies for him to come back, he will remain to be guilty for the breakage of this rule.

- 2.5 - If we clearly read the rule, "players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server." If him coming back and destroying or rather shooting your tyres affected your roleplay in a negative manner then he has also broke this rule as really there was no reason for him to shoot at them.

- 3.6 - The officer had not done everything he possibly could to stay alive, this can be firstly seen when he's put under gun point where he takes out his gun. Then the second time the officer is seen breaking this rule is when he starts to move towards the barriers which stop cars from going inside the bazaar. His opportunity to survive would've been to run past them and round the corner to the other parking lot, where I assume his car was. Or if that was too far away then his second chance would be to hide behind one of the cars and tries to shoot the armed people from the cover. Then lastly is when he comes back and shoots the tyres for some reason. The reason I see this as him breaking the rules is because he comes back where he knows there are armed civilians and then breaks their car which leads to once again his death.

- 4.1 & 4.3 - These are together because well.. They tie in very nicely. As a officer he was expected to follow the law and perform his duties, I'm not saying he broke these in the first clip but the second clip when he comes back. The reason he broke these is because he is not performing his police duties and he has a firearm out in public for a not justifiable reason.

--

The rules which he broke are immense as it's basically just like reading a book. But regardless, I assume the staff member which is on duty to do ARs this week will deal with it as the other staff member from last week hasn't and this has been open for just over a week. So really I do hope this gets dealt with appropriately, though it does make me question what were the motives of the officer? I really have no idea, if you spent reading this post then have this
A1103.jpg
Have a nice day,

Reaction score
+support, although there is no proof that he did actually shoot your tires 100% we know that he did. He did break 3.4 by pulling a gun under gunpoint and this guy quite obviously, cannot abide by server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.