Your Steam/In-game Name: Richard James/LP7K
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chase Wiliame/Chase
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28963143
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Ran me over for no reason
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Pending

I don’t see how this is for no reason, you’re walking with a bomb at hand in the middle of the street @City Stars can you give me more information and context. @Chase.​

Reaction score
There was a bomb at Slums where I was basing, and I was trying to move it/called the cops. As I was moving it the cop didn’t say a word and ran me over.

Reaction score
You clearly made a bomb threat to me and my partner as soon as we approached you. It is not the smartest thing to do to walk towards police with a loaded bomb stating only the words "get back, get back, it's going to explode." From our perspective it looked as if you were making criminal threats and were approaching the PD with Officers inside. YOU DO NOT PICK UP THE BOMB AND WALK TOWARDS OFFICERS. Only Officers should have the bombs in possession and dispose of them as I did later on. We don't know if they're live, we don't know your intentions, we didn't know you got raided at the time. You might want to include medics were able to get you revived and you were on your way after the incident.

Summery: You had a deadly weapon, you stated "Get back, it'll explode" while slowing approaching my partner / PD with what looked like a live bomb. You didn't ask us to remove the bombs or allowed us to. You don't walk around with bombs and especially don't walk towards PD / City Hall / Officers with one.

Reaction score
Denied

@City Stars It’s not the smartest idea to tell officers you have the bomb and it’s going to explode without giving them much context of what your intentions are with the bomb, none the less, what you had said led to the officers panic and running you over.

Status
Not open for further replies.