Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Our base was being raided and I was retrieving a firearm out of a vehicle from my vehicle. I hear gunshots and I see a man running out saying ''The got Joe'' or something along those lines. I tell him to stop, I see him crouch and the shitty source animations make it so their hand sticks out and it was dark and I couldn't see whether he had a firearm or not. Since he's talking about his friend being killed during the raid it was obvious he was part of it and most likely will take me out while my friends were inside being shot at. I shot him and I had most of my body facing away from you. I heard a foot step and I felt as if you were going to shoot me, I felt as my life was in real danger with you two there. Reason being is in my head "why would this raided tell this other man Joe is down?". Chances were you were part of the raid. I already apologized and you even said you didn't lose anything. I take full responsibility in shooting this unarmed man. Exigent circumstances made me have to act fast and in those moments I made the wrong move. I apologize again, it was an amateur mistake.

Reaction score
Our base was being raided and I was retrieving a firearm out of a vehicle from my vehicle. I hear gunshots and I see a man running out saying ''The got Joe'' or something along those lines. I tell him to stop, I see him crouch and the shitty source animations make it so their hand sticks out and it was dark and I couldn't see whether he had a firearm or not. Since he's talking about his friend being killed during the raid it was obvious he was part of it and most likely will take me out while my friends were inside being shot at. I shot him and I had most of my body facing away from you. I heard a foot step and I felt as if you were going to shoot me, I felt as my life was in real danger with you two there. Reason being is in my head "why would this raided tell this other man Joe is down?". Chances were you were part of the raid. I already apologized and you even said you didn't lose anything. I take full responsibility in shooting this unarmed man. Exigent circumstances made me have to act fast and in those moments I made the wrong move. I apologize again, it was an amateur mistake.
I'm aware, but you told me to go ahead and post the AR anyway. I forgive you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.