Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Matt / Matt Douglas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D3lux / Chris Harper
Xhantium / Xhantium Harper
His/Her SteamID: Chris - STEAM_0:1:25015916
Xhantium - Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He randomly decided to hire xhantium to kill me, for no reason, except for the fact I was singing Jacob Sartorious Sweatshirt, with an indian voice, and it was annoying him and he kept saying he would kill me, and eventually took action on it, and then when taken to an admin sit, he said to @Rogue Car Tyres I admitted to planting a bomb, and insisted I did, which is a lie, and in an admin sit, he promised to provide a demo, of which has not been seen yet. Also he died and it was after he was killed he got me killed, even though it wasn't me that killed him, so this could be seen as NLR.

The rules I think Chris broke were, New Life Rule & Risking Your Life, as he got his org to kill me for no reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
FRmXVp9.jpg

Rogue took a photo of his screen because he doesn't own prntscr or puush

Tick
: N/A

EDIT: In regards to why i sang in an indian voice, I often RP as someone from India, because I love doing the voice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Phone.

Matt there is literally another action request on Deluxe right now. Go get his steam id from there.

Reaction score
Oh, i do remember this. @Samuel Sheppard called in org chat someone planted a bomb at his apartment. I was nearby on the stairs, so i ran down, samuel said it was i chinese guy, and i was close at you and ran you up. I confronted you at regals parking, and when i told what i accused you for, and then you ran off. And when you were far away enough you said "I did it". So i told people in the org chat. @xhantium wasn't hired, hes the org leader, so just did the dirty work ending your life.

Reaction score
Thanks cruse I actually did not know about this AR.
So I joined the server and was instantly told by one if not more org members that the Japanese/Chinese guy in R3 (or was it R4??) Had bombed my good friend and captain in our organisation Samuel and that aaron had helped and someone where shot in the process, so I figured I'd take revenge and arranged with aaron that we would forget about his role in the situation if he just let us into the apartment and I could shoot the asian guy, he agreed, so I took an SD pistol and went in and shother him.
(And yes daymon is right it's my fault if it's invalid since I was the one who killed matt)
(If any typos please bear with me I wrote this from my phone 6am in the morning)

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I joined the server and was instantly told by one if not more org members that the Japanese/Chinese guy in R3 (or was it R4??) Had bombed my good friend

If you just joined and got told that a Chinese Guy in Regals 3 or Regals 4 bombed your friend, surely you should ask for more of a description, and ask how they know, rather than just joining and then not getting all the facts.

someone where shot in the process, so I figured I'd take revenge

I don't see how someone getting shot has anything to do with me supposedly planting a bomb, which I didn't do. So why would you kill me because of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.