AR on Alex Escobar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Xhantium*Tuborg.dk / Xhantium Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Twisted ;D / Alex Escobar
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149931246
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking rule 2.1 and 3.4
2.1 : There was no reason for him to get involved in the fight..and its highely unrealistic to kill someone infront of a police officer.
3.4 : He put his life at risk for NO reason, and In the end it caused him to almost die (He would have died if he did not break 3.4 on @Madda also)
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!FxY1lDID!j11dEX_vI_oc2RfYymXMdift9zN-P9xPYvacg6X29BA
Tick: 29500.

This also happened infront of @Madda who I spoke to on steam after and he also agreed with that Alex Escobar broke theese rules.

Also since it does not show the name of alex in the demo I will just put the log here.

Xhantium * Tuborg.dk (STEAM_0:0:21957724 | Xhantium Harper | Citizen) was ran over by Twisted ;D (STEAM_0:0:149931246 | Alex Escobar | Citizen) going 33MPH near the Gas Station

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, i know that i broke rules there, and rigth after that, a moderator pick me and explained me everything, so yeah, i am sorry, but i already clarified everything with the moderator

Reaction score
Yes, i know that i broke rules there, and rigth after that, a moderator pick me and explained me everything, so yeah, i am sorry, but i already clarified everything with the moderator
// on phone so can't comment //
No I spoke with the moderator and you only cleared you breaking 3.4 by running from gunpoint when he gunpointed you

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be given a ban for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.