AR on ck espresso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: CK Espresso
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 and 3.4 2 males in pink were needed for a investigation about a hit and run on a civ outside pd, the civ was alive so would be under a 5yr charge, i find the car described and one of the occupants described, so i approach and begin to question while awaiting units before detaining, then in the corner of my eye this Ferarri decides to run me over, why he did this is unknown, it was very excessive and unneeded.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pending
Just been informed by an admin Saying this user doesn’t have a forums Account so I’ll add the user and talk to him over steam ( please be aware this may take longer

UPDATE: The user does have a forums account
@ck espresso can you justify why you did this?​

Reaction score
So Tonine and I were on the run from the police from a prior shooting incident. We ran the guy over outside the PD and I genuinely thought he'd died. We managed to evade, and got to glassco.

We were also in possession of drugs, and I didn't want to risk Tonine getting searched and having them confiscated, which would've lead to a financial loss, and also the prison time, so I decided to take out the officer. I didn't intend to kill him, instead just knock him to the floor to drive off with Tonine, but I think he got lodged and died.

Reaction score
Incorrect, persons described 2 males both in pink like tonine.

Reaction score
@ck espresso can you upload your demo from when the shooting offence taken place to running over the officer

(fail to upload the demo I will continue this AR with the evidence we have)

Status
Not open for further replies.