AR on Cup_Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Google Gnome/ Bob Bobov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cup_Master/ Charlotte Destiny?
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.7,3.8 and a bit of headglitch on the barricades
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Its my first time building base defense ive seen people block entrance I don't see anything wrong with that and the barricade isn't floating if I couldn't put it down since its stuck and the fence you literally can go through it plus I didn't know the barricade is a head glitch I can perfectly see over it and you guys killed me with no casualties

fyi my name is charle dynasty not charlotte destiny lol

In conclusion I dont see anything wrong with what ive done unless that barricade is considered head glitch which I was unaware about
Ive had that base design for awhile cops raid me and they haven't said anything

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
  1. you need 2 entrances you have 1
  2. second the thingy on the front door only 1 guy can go throw it and you restrict our movement a lot by that
  3. only cus you can see us clearly it doesn't mean its the same for us and that's why its called headglitching cus for us we can only see your head and you can see our whole body

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Ok I now I understand about the building rules btw you need to have a gate that can fit 2 people just for clarification and like I said im new to building I bought those building a while back but made this loadout like 3 days ago cops raided me and haven't said anything

Reaction score
Closed

@Cup Master please update yourself on the construction rules, if you are unsure whether your defence is allowed, use F6 to ask a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.