Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Google Chrome/ Bob Bobov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kabosu?
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5,3.4 Killed me without any valid reason.
Evidence (Demo Required): Google chrome Bob Bobov STEAM_0:1:191086074 Player was killed by Citizen Kabosu (IMI Desert Eagle) 30 Mar 2019 10:54:04
Tick:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Niqqa Shrek Are you guys slow? He dealt with only 1 report and told me to do another one and I said no I will let it be dealt in the forums

Reaction score
@Google Chrome Idk what happened in that clip but it was the same reason we were running from cops saw u org said kos so I kos same as the last report that happened in the same day I didn't know u made multiple reports on me so yeah I thought that shay dealt with the report

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Niqqa Shrek You guys were minging around for 1h rdming me like 7 times making me spend 30min on the server for no reason at all only cus of you guys rdming me.

Reaction score
@Google Chrome to be fair Toby, James and Max were the ones minging around I just KOS when they tell me cause they jail broke me out

Sam

Reaction score
Accepted

@Niqqa Shrek this is the second time you shoot an officer for really no reason, so you will receive a small ban. You will be banned for 3 days, please read the rules during this time.

In this situation the officer was on his way to his car. If you or your friends did something illegal prior then you should have ran away instead of staying in bazaar KOSing a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.