AR on Dai John

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Joe./Joe Quin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dai John/idk
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 2.1 3.11 by prop pushing a car with a prop, user @Sir.Fusions Received a permanent ban for the same thing.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

v67vnNf.jpg

got evidence downloaded incase it gets removed

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am pretty sure this can be classified as late night banter. Not many people were online, and as far as I know this didn't really affect anyone's RP, as I was the one posting that video.

Reaction score
I can understand that you find it unfair of fusions being banned for 3.11 but honestly this really dident efect any rp only getting a medic thats it this was some late night banter between some friends as @TheFrozenMonkeyKing said but i mean its still a rulebreak so im going to be neutral

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was there when this happened, it wasn't just one car they were prop-pushing any car they saw. It was enough people on the server to continue RP and we asked them via OOC multiple times to calm down and continue RP but they refused so I fully +Support this AR

Reaction score
Going off what Ryder just said, if there were enough people to roleplay and it wasn't late night banter then I will be supporting this AR and it could of affected people's roleplaying, considering there was enough players online at the time. Also, the only reaosn why @Sir.Fusions got a permanent ban was because of his ban record. He had loads of warnings and loads of bans for 3.4 and 2.1, etc. Depending on Dai John's ban record it will probably determine his punishment.

Reaction score
This was definitely late night banter i was online that night the clock was almost 4 am and nobody was realy roleplaying anymore.

-The reason ur friend got permbanned was becuase he pushed his car wile it was stuck when having 19 warnings and 9 bans.

Last edited:
Reaction score
3.11 - The user used a prop to move/hold a car to/in the air.

First off, you shouldn't expect that everyone gets the same punishment. The current warning and ban record is important. Second off, I more believe that it was banter. Those actions were still really unrealistic. Generally a +support.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning.

Dick about somewhere that isn't the spawn area, it makes us look bad. Basically a new player will come into the game and then just see a person levitating his car thinking he's Harry Potter, just don't do it in the future. As I've said before; it's fine to banter around, but at the end of the day, if someone reports you/makes an AR on you, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Closed and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.