AR on Bertie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joe./Nick Chambers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Bertie/idk
His/Her SteamID:idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User finished off his friend breaking 2.1 as ive been banned for this previously, here at the end of the video, got this downloading in case this is deleted.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
For one ,
You got the rule broke part wrong. It would be 2.5 Excessive Negativity and possibly 2.1 Unrealistic actions.

Deleted member 1235

In what way did he put his life at risk by finishing off an already dying ally? He was evidently already wanted for the shoot-out that must have taken place before the video started.

Reaction score
In reality, it wouldn't be excessive. Firstly, calling another paramedic may get the police involved, it would be for the best to keep him dead and end his misery ASAP.

Secondly, if he was caught prior to that he would receive a 10k ticket and 10 years in prison + a confiscated AK.

Besides his friend wasn't moaning anymore indicating he was dead due to the spastic paramedic.

Reaction score
I don't see how this is against the rules, he didn't put his life at risk he finished off a dying friend, because they were clearly wanted for a large shootout which realistically would have been over 10 years but 10 years is max so also at 10k ticket.

-Support

Reaction score
Don't really see what's wrong here, I wanted to get him revived so I could mug him, as you could hear, when I shot him he was already dead due to the medic not complying to my orders.

I'd also like to point out your ban
07719c8484.png

You shot him during a raid and he was your friend, however, I didn't know this guy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just because you were banned for something doesn't necessarily mean he can, because you could have done it in an unrealistic manor loudly round officers, by the PD, and then that would be risking your life, by what I saw he didn't do that.

//phone

Reaction score
The part of this that I think makes it valid is because the medic was refusing to revive the guy dead (Possibly friend not sure) therefore meaning when the medic was shot for not complying the guy would of most likely died anyway. So in this way you were doing him a favor. I think what Joe is referring to is when he was banned for a similar thing only he was banned for finishing his dying friends mid raid when they had a good chance of being revived.

This means nothing if the guy was not even his friend.

User0

Denied - not enough evidence to prove they were connected. Paramedic failed to follow commands and was killed so he couldn't have been revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.