AR on Fɪʀᴜᴢ132

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: obidan66 / Eddie Grey

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Firuz132 / Tyrone Watson

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:0:151207084

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke rules 2.5, murdering me after I aimed my weapon at him in self-defense as I suspected he was waiting to rob me above the dock. I told him to back off and not to even think about it, at which point he backed away. Shortly after I made my way to my car, meeting him along the way, I apologized to him and explained why I aimed my weapon at him, telling him I didn't want to shoot him but I thought he was gonna mug me. Then he immediately pulled out his weapon and murdered me.
I find this to be a little too excessive and therefore I am reporting this.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: The incident itself begins at 59800 and ends at 61850.

Reaction score
well you gpd me at docks i understand you said sorry but there is wierd people out there that wait for their chance to shoot. How would i know you werent after my life so i went for my instinct and acted in 3.6 Stay Alive Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

Reaction score
The thing is that I was posing no more threat to you and you clearly knew it. Your argument is invalid, as that is a pre-emptive strike that was based purely on the fact that you wanted to kill me because I defended myself and made it unable for you to mug me. If I wanted to kill you I would have done it right there and then, as I had so many opportunities to pull the trigger.

Reaction score
might as well respond here to test ur theory

u unnecessarily presented urself as a threat to his life at one point without an apparent reason, he can kill u for revenge because u handled that situation horribly and couldve just held ur gun in passive to achieve the same result without actually posing any large level of threat to him

essentially u handled that situation abnormally and as if pointing a gun in someone's face and threatening their life is easily forgivable or justifiable, wholly unrealistic and the reaction from @Firuz132 was probably the most realistic thing here

Reaction score
''would have done it right there and then, as I had so many opportunities to pull the trigger. '' That just proves that you could of done it so i just ended it all before it happened

Reaction score
Denied
You claim that you suspected he would rob you however after reviewing the demo it shows you had enough time to run up the stairs and away if you were that concerned about being robbed.

Reviewed with @Gimic

Status
Not open for further replies.