Ban Request on Karl Andersson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Classiest of Bears/Alan Dill
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Karl Andersson/Karl Andersson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438444
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was walking around the city area when I see Karl Andersson pointing a shotgun at someone. While Karl was distracted threatening the person who had done something to piss him off, I stepped in, pointing my Mac-11 at him, telling him to let his victim go. Karl then turns and shoots me with his shotgun, breaking 3.4 and 3.6. Me and his victim then shoot him repeatedly until he dies. The fact that he died further shows how his actions broke 3.4 and 3.6, as, if he had followed my orders, he wouldn't have died.
Evidence (Demo Required):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mie8wfyrqrkl2os/perpheads_demo_2015-4-10 20-58-43.dem?dl=0
Tick:56,500

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: The Classiest of Bears/Alan Dill
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Karl Andersson/Karl Andersson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438444
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was walking around the city area when I see Karl Andersson pointing a shotgun at someone. While Karl was distracted threatening the person who had done something to piss him off, I stepped in, pointing my Mac-11 at him, telling him to let his victim go. Karl then turns and shoots me with his shotgun, breaking 3.4 and 3.6. Me and his victim then shoot him repeatedly until he dies. The fact that he died further shows how his actions broke 3.4 and 3.6, as, if he had followed my orders, he wouldn't have died.
Evidence (Demo Required):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mie8wfyrqrkl2os/perpheads_demo_2015-4-10 20-58-43.dem?dl=0
Tick:56,500

IMO, you broke 2.1 by stepping in when you could has just called the police and 3.4/3.6 over risking your life for someone you didn't know. Also if he already had his gun raised and turns and shoots you it probably would be allowed since he had quite a big chance if he hadn't a shitty Remington.

Status
Not open for further replies.