Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Husky /James Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Fusions / Max Arnolds ? @Fusions
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79587560
Why Should This Player Be Punished: meta
Evidence (Demo Required):
035015234a4d7b676947a6c69f9dc201.png

Reaction score
None of us realised you changed your face, you are aware of that. If the person we first killed wasn't Nadine then the person next to it would have been. Shittest AR i've ever seen and it'll be amusing if i'm banned for it.

Reaction score
Going to post on behalf of Moon and Fusions side, we was in a pursuit of Taylor, Nadine and Speedy, Harold Jenson was in his Aston Martin with Jack Young and chased after the BMW, after coming to a halt we was shot by Liam (Speedy), Taylor and Nadine who then fled the scene. Taylor died and respawned and I was revived, I put in organisation chat to Kill Speedy and Nadine who was wearing orange at the time, they was found at Suburbs Storage by the same Aston Martin who was shot up by the same people at RC 5 minutes before hand.

It was posted all the details in the organisation chat and you can get the information from my logs, check them out. In my opinion all the information was there for moon and had all reason to kill them as they killed 3 of our organisation members.
[DOUBLEPOST=1505245256,1505245036][/DOUBLEPOST]@Husky Well in real life it don't take me 20 seconds to apply a bit of plastic surgery, therefore he would be able to recognise you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.