Your Steam/In-game Name: XCommunist / Alex Deer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Husky / James Husky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105105797
Why Should This Player Be Punished: RDM, 1.4 and 1.3
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
-Gets banned
-Makes AR for something we've already discussed

As I've already told you a similar incident happened like this at wood cabin, someone not knowing a raid came along and unfortunately for them and you made a sudden movement (you sprinted past me after 3 bobby pins breaking), keep in mind that the bobby pins literally broke 2/3 seconds prior to you sprinting through the door and you completely ran past me. Not shooting you (who at the time I suspected was a home owner) would've risked the lives of my org and even my own.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497423847,1497423717][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to if possible request that @Blicky deals with this AR as he dealt with a very similar AR made on me recently.
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-james-husky.26300/

Reaction score
As I've already told you a similar incident happened like this at wood cabin, someone not knowing a raid came along and unfortunately for them and you made a sudden movement (you sprinted past me after 3 bobby pins breaking), keep in mind that the bobby pins literally broke 2/3 seconds prior to you sprinting through the door and you completely ran past me. Not shooting you (who at the time I suspected was a home owner) would've risked the lives of my org and even my own.

As you've told me? you sure about that? alright these are different incidents taking place at different locations where different rules come in to play as in real-life there is a difference in murdering a person in the woods then the city now in the video you see my In-Character running in the Slums Apartment yeah i may be the owner of the house yes but it doesn't mean you take the least and most frowned upon choice of blatantly murdering someone entering a building you've had countless of other choices for instance what would happen in a realistic manner would be that you'd hold me at gunpoint and interrogate me what you claim as in the video i haven't heard a single bobby pin be used for all i'd know you could have just sit there with a shotgun waiting for anyone to hopelessly kill and how about you keep this in mind and don't kill people who just make
Sudden Movements
[DOUBLEPOST=1497426817,1497426054][/DOUBLEPOST]So the only way your saying i could have prevented my death was if i had walked in to the building just so you could have identified if i was armed or not? you can't be serious in the video where at the second video i recorded how you reacted me to me running in you obviously after instantly seeing me Shot & Killed me without even taking your time to examine my person and if i walked in the building i'm sure you would have shot me anyways with that kind of reflex
[DOUBLEPOST=1497427013][/DOUBLEPOST]The way you dealt with me is the same as if you and your Orginization wished to Raid the City Hall and wish to take the mayor's life and you we're assigned to guard the entrance to city hall because your there "risking your life & freedom" you decide to shoot & kill anyone who comes by you just because you suspected them to be an Secret Service

Reaction score
Pending

@Husky Please can you tell me why you were standing at the bottom of the stairs instead of either fleeing from the seen or doing the raid?

Reaction score
Accepted.

@Husky you've reacted far too excessively by shooting him straight away without even knowing who you were up against. You've also failed to respond to @Smudger's post, leaving us with open questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.