AR on Gimic/WhiteTigerCc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: <<ALFA/Alfa Ross
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Gimic/Jamal Mohammad and Ivgeni Putinush/WhiteTigerCc
His/Her SteamID: idk lol
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Gimic - Decided to pull a gun as soon as I turned my back, resulting in his death.
WhiteTigerCc - When asked to get in the apartment under GP, decided to very slowly walk out which poses a massive risk to his life, as I could've easily enough shot him.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/5a5312f8849e17e6e3/ar-gimic-the-other-guy
Proof that it was WhiteTigerCc:
6Av2Mlx.jpg

Tick: no

Reaction score
Like a have said i wasnt breaking any rules you turned your back so i pulled my weapon? i havent broke 3.4 as i wouldnt under direct gunpoint or you cant class as 3.6 as it was a 50 50 you killed me yes but the other hand i could of killed you just got lucky turned around at the right time

Reaction score
Like a have said i wasnt breaking any rules you turned your back so i pulled my weapon? i havent broke 3.4 as i wouldnt under direct gunpoint or you cant class as 3.6 as it was a 50 50 you killed me yes but the other hand i could of killed you just got lucky turned around at the right time
think about in this context: the gamemode is based on realism, and realistically i could have EASILY heard you pull out the m4 and just turn and shoot you, but I just happened to turn at the right time. it was too much of an unreasonable risk, it would've been much safer to just call your org while i turned around.

Reaction score
think about in this context: the gamemode is based on realism, and realistically i could have EASILY heard you pull out the m4 and just turn and shoot you, but I just happened to turn at the right time. it was too much of an unreasonable risk, it would've been much safer to just call your org while i turned around.
Dont have a org that wouldnt off happened and by the time i pulled my weapon out and you turning around i could/Maybe of killed you but like i said lucky you turned around conveniently at that moment so it was a 50/50 at that point in time i started firing to try and save my life

Reaction score
Dont have a org that wouldnt off happened and by the time i pulled my weapon out and you turning around i could/Maybe of killed you but like i said lucky you turned around conveniently at that moment so it was a 50/50 at that point in time i started firing to try and save my life
You would've had a MUCH higher chance of preserving your life if you just complied. It's always better to take the pretty much 100% chance than a 50% chance when in situations like these.

D3V

Reaction score
Denied
Gimic had a reasonable chance to succeed as your back was turned and were walking away from him.
Ivengi was far enough away from you and had a clear chance to escape and pull his gun, however he crouched out making it slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.