AR on Grant Pressman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: orzel1244 / Maciej Rosiak
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 / Grant Pressman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33130062
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He clearly broke 3.4, also, there was my friend behind me with gun in hands, so he had really low chances to win (he died after killing me) he wouldn't rist that much IRL
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5b2a95a49b18096d0b/3-4-grant-pressman
Tick:

@Dom_

Reaction score
Clearly? I saw Maciej taking the gun out of his pocket, so I ran for the counter as cover to pull my gun and shoot. I didn't see anyone gunpoint me whatsoever, I had enough time to prepare. I didn't notice his friend had a gun and ended up dying to his friend as a result.

I did not see it happen as it did in the video, he was still pulling that gun out when I turned and ran for it. I'm cool for submitting my own logs to show it.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

From Grant's perspective you didnt gunpoint him and as he said he ran to cover and pulled his weapon as he saw you "take it out your pocket"
Grant evidently saw this as an opportunity to preserve his own life which worked in his favour as he managed to kill you before dying to your friend who he had not seen armed when he decided to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.