Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: harrison turner

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101636185

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 i was heading to my bazzar shop opened my door and closed it behind and someone decided to wallbang and kill me even doe i don't know the person or had any actions with him before, i was guessing he wanted to mug me but he didnt give any command nor had a gun or anything in the first place.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Alright so, Considering that was so short, The guy with the shotgun out was continuosly threatning me and I gave him a warning and said if he did it again he'd be shot, He then done it again when the officers were there hence why I didn't shoot, I was waiting for there to be no one around and for him to go into a back of a shop so it's less visible, Edward then opened the door and when he opened the door his friend brought out a shotgun when my gun was out and was telling me to f off or something along those lines, I then shot to hopefully hit him and I accidently hit, I can refund you your gun happily if you lost one, but I wasn't aiming for you, I was aiming for your friend who was not listening to me when I was GP him.

Reaction score
Anything you lost at all I will 100% refund and give you money towards it & you can do whatever u want with the money.
I didn't mean to shoot you, I was meant to shoot your friend who I HAD a reason to shoot, Especially when u were midway closing the door he pulled a gun out so it was gonna turn into a shootout, I think I saw a HK on the floor where ur body was if you want I'll give you a $10,000 refund

A1L

Reaction score
as far as I know, he didn't loose nothing at all. Although Abduski did loose a Remington, after he was uncuffed just shot you down right away.

Reaction score
Oh yeah the fuck I remember, the kid with the Remington when I got revved you got him out of cuffs and then he just blasted me with multiple officers there...

Reaction score
Accepted

@Lewis Dragon make sure to be a bit more careful next time when making the decision to try and shoot down a person while there are others in the way.

No punishment will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.