AR on Harrison Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This is posted for Ashur since he's forum banned, i have nothing to do with this
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ashur/ Ashur Tel-Aviv

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Harisson Wyatt, and this Abdul guy who shot me for god knows why

His/Her SteamID: Harrison - STEAM_0:1:101636185

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Harisson - 3.4 User OBVIOUSLY stalled getting out the vehicle whilst being gunpointed by 3 officers, 2 through the window, user also kept moving when told to stop, and continuesly moved until I got shot by his friend after he said "Now would be a good time".

Abdul - Shot me for god knows why, he wasn't getting a big sentenceHe was currently only being charged with Threat of Physical Harm, 10.1 and 6.5

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
-INVOLVED-
I Was the Person in the window to the left from ashur's view gping him. He delayed it so much and moved under gunpoint loads. this ended up with ashur dying and then them being chased and shot down. They clearly were just minging and had no intent of following Gunpoint at all. They weren't even being charged for anything worth killing over.

Reaction score
You should have complied and not got your friend to shoot ashur for a very small thing. Why fail to comply in the first place? Also, by shooting ashur you got yourselves killed.

Reaction score
Also, if being gunpointed and you feel it's unlawful, just comply and then call for a supervisor or make an IA. Not break the rules.

Reaction score
Tbh I fucked up, I should've just got out the car and just got cuffed for a small ticket, I saw the video and yeah, it was my fault I just didn't wanna go through the hassle of them searching me for my stuff cause of what I said but it's better than getting a ban / warning, so yeah sorry ashur

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

Accepted

The user clearly failed to comply whilst under gunpoint, therefore, putting their life in immediate danger. User will be warned for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.