AR on Ian Dalum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Edisom
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ian Dalum (I think) /
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, i had this user gunpointed and my friend had him gunpointed although he still desides to shoot me, I feel he faked being AFK to get the kill on me.
Evidence (Demo Required): I ask this Ian guy to get his evidence because if he does you will be able to hear me talking and telling him to get on the ground and such.
Tick:

Reaction score
I was making some eggs, grabbed my coke when it was done and came back, checked my weed n' went to get my eggs that were finally done. I had my gun out on passive stance, meaning I still had it out. So, when I came back I saw you or your friend with a gun out, I took my chance to shoot.

I mean like, believe me if you like it or not, but I was just making some food when I had the chance, I went AFK a couple of times and I didn't even went away for a minute or so, and you guys decided to raid me.

NOTE

I didn't even have my headset on at the moment, cause I just came back.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Denied due to the lack of evidence to support your claim. If you wish actions to be taken I strongly recommend making a new AR alongside with evidence that are actually supporting your claims.​

Status
Not open for further replies.