AR against Ian Dalum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mclovin/James Mclovin

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Princess Fay-Fay/Ian Dalum

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95763860

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I literaly have no idea why i was car bombed, or what i should have done to him.

Evidence (Demo Required):
-
- http://puu.sh/rjoLg/0029c7c205.png

Thanks to @Bolli for providing this evidence.

Reaction score
I was directly involved with the situation, so here's me point of view. Ian, Creepis and I are driving around together, when someone calls Creepis and tells him to come to the bazaar quickly. So we all go there, and when we show up, we meet a couple of marmite members who say that they are going to car bomb your car. I did not exactly catch the reason for the bomb, but from what I've heard, it was something along the lines of snitching on them. Initially Creepis is the one responsible for planting the bomb, but Ian asks if he can do it, so he gets to do it.

All in all, if you want to find out exactly why, ask @D3V or @Brinch

Reaction score
There has been a lot going on like this recently, don't really know when this was, but one potential reason could be when you called the cops on me while i was restrained, because i actually did end up being arrested. Although, i'm sure there are a hundred other reasons people could find that would be a potential reason why he car bombed you.

Reaction score
Me Creepis and Esteban were at the bazaar, a group of the organisation ( friends of mine ) Marmite, told us to carbomb you due to past conflicts, including calling the police on them, snitching and probably raiding ( I think ), I wanted to car bomb you cause I'm a retard and love doing dumb stuff, I did have a reason, me Esteban and Creepis were told to do that cause he ( Creepis ) was in the organisation, though I don't know if he has experienced anything that has happened to them. We just carbombed you for your actions, don't blame me cause you need to pay $50,000 for your bugatti. We done what has been told, and we had a reason to do it as well.

EDIT:

I'm ian btw. c:

Reaction score
Well Ian u say u had reason to do so, but i haven't heard it yet? But i really think its nice that u put the car bomb on my car but not really the reason why u are doing it.

Reaction score
Someone said the reason was because "past conflicts" and "probably raiding (maybe"". Those are completely invalid reasons to car bomb someone.

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Envionic I need clear, sound logic. Please reply to the thread with the exact reason you bombed them, how you knew it wasn't excessively negative etc.

Reaction score
The reason why, is because my organisation ( at the moment Marmites ) told us to bomb them, me Esteban and Creepis went there, i was the one who bombed the car cause i heard that McLovin snitched, i just bombed the car cause of what i've heard, even though Creepis wanted to do it first, and Brinch gave us the order to do this, i shouldn't be punished cause of what has been told to do because we have been given orders by our organisation leaders, if you want to know more info just talk to Brinch or someone else from the Marmites, a high ranking org dude whatever you call it, or Creepis.

M

Reaction score
Let's clear this up.

It's fine to commit acts on behalf of others as long as you are definitely aware that the action won't be considered 'excessively negative'. You can't just take someone's word for it either, because it could always be totally false. You clearly took the risk of doing it without much express knowledge of the rationale, and now you are going to need to have the person(s) who ordered the bombing to post here with the reasons (and these may be refuted by @Mr.James which makes the whole thing even more messy); otherwise you will be receiving a punishment (rule 2.5).
[DOUBLEPOST=1476012371,1476009880][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

Spoke with @Envionic in game. The so called 'reason' is ambiguous and nobody really knows why they did it, so he will receive a ban. You can make a RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.