Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [KG-O] Papa Yeke

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Idomz/Ido Mazin

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49012022

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I believe this user broke
2.1 Play Realistically
This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all time; exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such Exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.

The member decided to speed his ferrari into an officer (myself) and a cuffed suspect, upon asking who killed me he responded with just sorry and I asked the officers upon my respawn for purposes of the AR what happened and why he did it and they told me he did it because earlier he "slaughtered" a load of officers and assumed that we knew when no one had an idea, there was no warrant or anything but this lead to his death due to the murder of myself and the suspect and apparently he believed to be "helping" his friend who was in cuffs when he wouldn't have known if he was being arrested or detained.

POTENTIALLY this could be included as per doing so resulted in his death due to x2 more officers on scene and if I remember rightly it was Ben Anderson and Johnny Weissmuller

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.

Also the user already has a previous for 2.1 so if possible I would also further like to see his events on this

Evidence (Demo Required):

*NOTE* if the video is not showing please allow it to upload as it is uploading and set to unlisted

Regards
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.