AR on MrVenomX1 / Connor Blount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BlueGamer200 / Chloe Donovan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MrVenomX1 / Connor Blount
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167197351
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Me and my friend Boydy / Sapphire Donovan were in our base. Conner was sitting in our base and we didn't know who he was so we told him to leave and he didn't listen. We then decided to gunpoint him and attempt to kidnap / mug him, He then decided to pull a gun out and kill me whilst me and Boydy / Sapphire Donovan were pointing guns at him.

I believe these following rules were broken:
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.
3.6 Stay Alive
Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.
2.1 Play Realistically
This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all time; exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such Exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A
@Creepis

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Even though there was a chance to kill you, he shouldn't have done it. It resulted in his death, not just your's and really wasn't worth it for him in the end. Rather lose all your valuables and make it out alive instead of dying in the process in an attempt to escape with more than 3 armed people around you in an enclosed room.

Status
Not open for further replies.