AR on It's Black-Ninja[DK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LlamaLuxion / Amber Luxion

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: It's Black-Ninja[DK] / Amir Mohammed
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37277078

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke rule 5.1 and 6.3. He was inside the gas station with a gun on his back and clearly didn't care about the cameras. When I saw him speaking to the NPC, I told him that I was going to call the cops on him, then his friend came and I went out. He started gun pointed me and I got inside my car. He told me to get out of the car and I did what he said. His friend asked me to drop all I had (in front of the gas station, which breaks rule 5.1 and clearly forgot the NPCs, 6.3). His friend was also involved but I currently don't know his name. I didn't drop my stuff because I cba making a refund request. They killed me after me refusing to drop my stuff, because I didn't have anything.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Well if you refuse to drop your stuff after being gunpointed, regardless of the situation, then you would be risking your life for not dropping a few items which can actually benefit you by letting you escape.

Deleted member 5920

Instead of going /report omgz, mugging in public placez. You should probably just drop your items. It would have been a quick mug if you hadn't delayed it.

Reaction score
Never EVER stall RP, no matter how right you think you are. It's just absolutely annoying.
If you think they're breaking a rule, report it, and I'm sure staff would be happy to refund your lost items.

It happens too often when people stall and stop their roleplay just to tell you that you're breaking a rule. Whether you're breaking a rule is up to the staff members, and you just continue roleplay until staff come and tell you whether it's against the rules or not. It's incredibly difficult having to deal with people that just refuse to RP when they think they're right and you're wrong.

Reaction score
Accepted

Although you should have dropped your stuff I can see why you didn't as it was clear that these two guys have broke the rules, however regardless you must follow rule 2.6 and continue the RP until a staff member arrives to help you. Next time failure to comply within an RP situation will be dealt with accordingly however this one time I will let you off.

The user will receive a 2 day ban for 5.1 and 6.3 as it's clear that they shouldn't be mugging you in a public place.

Status
Not open for further replies.