LT Ninja cuffing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Deathcorn112/Gordon Maxwell
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: WindwartDrop90 / Robert Mendez
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53955315
Why Should This Player Be Punished: HE abused his LT power by ninja cuffing me and claiming I stopped walking which i did not i was still walking
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!yF9lhQqY
Tick:
(can't do this because it does not let me watch the demos in gmod it just crashes or outside gmod it just won't work.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have edited your action request so that it is on the correct person rather than someone as innocent as Rogue Car Tyres. Furthermore you will need to fix your evidence link as it doesn't work.

@WindwartDrop90

Reaction score
You were sneaking under overpass stairs meaning that you couldn't move very fast also i was right behind you meaning that i was fair distance of your hands. After arrest you decided to try to murder me multible times what you finaly succeeded by runing me over next to PD. You had no real reason to kill me and when blicky were handeling the situlation you decided to claim that admins/mods should do their job and answer the reports that you had send. Finaly when you were told to calm down by blicky you decided to contiune what lead to warning for randomly killing me and a kick for being agressive towards us in the admin sit. Sorry if i misspelled something i am using my phone to type this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445128314,1445126717][/DOUBLEPOST]Overall you were basicly not moving at all by the time i reached your hands and cuffed you from behind. I would also point out that after i was getting him to jail he decided to say in LOOC that i will be banned and my rank removed what was not really nice because he can't decide that. When i told him to just report it he told me that he did and continued same way as before.

Reaction score
@Deathcorn112 you complain a lot about cops whether it's in-game or OOC, just keep it to yourself, and your not the one who decides what punishment he should be given only staff members do because they have that rank for a reason. Today all I can see OOC is you complaining about sweater cops and how they are noobs, how about you teach them how to play instead of making them feel bad about it. Next time if you have anything bad to say whether it's about cops or a normal sweatervest just keep it to yourself and try and maintain your anger because there is no benefit in making them feel bad. Hope you read this and learn from your mistakes :)!

Reaction score
Closed
You have not fixed the demo link since I told you to so I cannot review this action request.
03d08f9578.png

Status
Not open for further replies.