AR on Jack Peteson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Poxier / Jim Ketler
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack P / Jack Peteson
His/Her SteamID: unsure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Jack Peteson, a wanted felon during the incident, timed out during his arrest and only came back after 10 minutes or so, and didn't even try to explain the disconnect. I believe that the timeout was maliciously done, as he tried to stall his arrest a couple of times. (It also happened at a VERY convenient time for him). For example, when I arrived at the PD with him, he got back in the police cruiser a couple of times before finally complying with me. This was especially bad as his friends were outside the PD waiting to potentially rescue him.

Also noteworthy is, that he had an AK-47 on him as can be evidently seen on the demo. He picked it back up after putting his hands up in order to make it impossible for me to confiscate the weapon. (This happened during the initial arrest). This points towards a planned timeout, as he managed to save his weapon through the timeout.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!HsRUUI4D!AA0822Sx4BKRhx6OAvelP0G-dqMXLMlkaNidevxcbKg
Tick: 2000-9900 (as a side note, shortly after 9900 you can see that indeed someone tried to rescue him)

Reaction score
Lol I didn't explain as my friends were in a shootout with you cops when I came back, about the AK when I come on next time you're cop whatever you can confiscate it. However yes I was stalling a bit before that as I was trying to wait for my friends I hope they would be coming. But that was allowed way of stalling well except of the going into car couple of times, at Interrogation room 1 that was allowed stalling as you didn't pull me up and I stood up when you made a /me.

About the jail I pressed yes, but my internet started to cut off as I've lately had a lot of problems with it which you can ask a lot of people about not only in police situations but in general, ofc this was a pretty unfortunate time and could seem like me leaving, however I wouldn't mind you confiscating my AK an if you're still on I can even get my friends to bring it for you.

Reaction score
Yes, I was going to confiscate it down at the jail cells but you disconnected. I find it interesting how you were able to play for a long time before the arrest just fine and just happened to get an 'unlucky' timeout when you were going to get sentenced.

And what comes to "--but my internet started to cut off--", if you shall, I am getting quite a flashback to "Oh shit I'm getting lag though Marcus. I have lag Marcus. It's getting worse and worse. I can't hold it back anymore. I'm getting lag. Bye Marcus!"

Reaction score
Alright, it's been quite long since I made the AR and I don't really care that much, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt that it was his internet messing up. Thus, I am requesting this to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.