AR on Samantha Pinkerton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack P. | Thunderbolt Hosting / Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Itzryzo / Samantha Pinkerton
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142319895
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was doing a traffic stop on him, and when I checked the computer he was warranted for POSSIBLY opening fire on officers, meaning I was just gonna put him in for questioning, without further notice he just pulled out a machette and smashed me down while there was an officer behind us aswell, resulting in him getting arrested.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

rat

Reaction score
2D8JmGtaYBh6TDe8UnTE-xIARfcgfd5x3df-qBjeTz4.gif

ryzo has asked me to post a response as he is otherwise indisposed to answer this ar

so the key thing about this ar is the plantiffs inference that the defendant should have knowledge of warrants against him. from his perspective you checked his name and came back with a gun out immediately telling him to get out the car.

from samuels point of view this implies that he is warranted and for a pretty serious reason if you pull a gun out, therefore its safe to infer (as warrants are typically issued when there is clear evidence of a crime,) that he can expect to receive a jail sentence of considerable length if he did not fight, which he did.

there is no reason for this ar and the defendants reaction to this situation is completely appropriate and in line with previous precedents

Reaction score
Doesn't explain his actions he still risked his own life as he only used a machette and I have a gun, a panic button and a radio which I could easily have called for help, there was another officer behind us and if I remember right a third one inside Bazaar and he got caught like almost immediatly after.

rat

Reaction score
bro you got fucked he took you by surprise and clearly it works he was not aware of the other officers as you said they were out of sight in bazzar

Reaction score
i dont get it, i rushed you with the element of suprise. No other cops around and i hid ur body and never got arrested for it.

rat

Reaction score
objection your honour

the timestamps on the screenshot are 23:51, taking into account you live in denmark the time in the uk for this incident would be 22:51, and your ar was made at 22:40, meaning he did, for some time, get away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.